Attention IACME members and friends
Looking for an opportunity to chat with like-minded colleagues? Please join us for our Special Interest Conference Calls.
- IACME Special Interest Group (SIG) call to be held on Thursday, January 11, 2018. During this informal meet up, IACME colleagues are invited to share their ideas and insights for CME activities their organization has, or may, designate as an "other activity" under the new AMA PRA learning format. Come prepared to learn from and contribute to this SIG discussion! Registration is required for the January 11, 2018 IACME SIG call.
- To register, go to:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/483887757846730242.
- Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com
- Innovations in Self-Assessment – took place on July 22, 2016 (view notes from this call here)
- Preparing for the ACCME Self-Study – took place on August 4, 2016 (view notes from this call here)
If there are particular topics you would like to discuss please email Sue Piscoran at SPiscoran@aol.com