The Annual Meeting is IACME’s premier event that combines continuing professional development with networking, all in one day. The meeting is beneficial for medical education professionals of all experience levels, so come join us for a day devoted to your own professional development!
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2018. Everyone needs to renew their memberships prior to registering for the meeting to ensure you receive the member rate. To receive the discounted membership rate please register or renew your membership status Here
- If you need to renew membership for several individuals and register them for the meeting, you can simply provide us with the names of these individuals via this registration form. Once you’ve submitted this form to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can submit one payment online via paypal at paypal.me/iacmeonline. If you need assistance please contact Nikki.
Registration Fee (by May 30, 2018):
- $150 per person for IACME Members
- $235 per person for non-members
Registration Fee (after May 30, 2018):
- $165 per person for IACME Members
- $250 per person for non-members
Purchases can be paid through the website and PayPal. The website credit card processing engine supports Visa, Discover and Master Card payments up to $1400. For payments over 1400 and payments with American Express, please select the PayPal option.
Pay online now via credit card (Mastercard, VISA only) or PayPal (any card) Register
To pay via check: make payable to Illinois Alliance for CME and mail to PO Box 3266, Oak Brook, IL 60523 with registration form
- Cancellations must be received in writing by May 30, 2018. A $25 cancellation fee will be withheld. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations after May 30, 2018.
- Keynote address on ACCME Commendation Criteria by Graham McMahon, MD, MMSc, President and CEO, ACCME
- Special Guests who will speak on leadership training and measuring and reporting outcomes
- New Insights and relevant topics delivered by seasoned CME professionals
- IACME Strategies providing insight on professional development, leadership and group activities
- Practical tools and solutions to help with your everyday responsibilities and challenges
- Networking opportunities with like-minded colleagues
View the Agenda
View the Session Descriptions
View the Handout - IACME: Looking to the Future - Debbie Platek, MS, President, IACME and Devon Cortright, MEd, President-Elect, IACME
View the Handout - The Alliance: Resources for your Professional Development - Steven Kawczak, ACEHP
View the Handout - Organizational Savvy Presentation of Learning - Catherine Stakenas, American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
View the Handout - ACCME Update - Graham McMahon, MD, MMSc, President & CEO, ACCME
View the Handout - Outcomes à la Carte - Jason Olivieri, MPH, Director of Outcomes, Med‐IQ CE
View the Handout - Outcomes in Action - Steven Kawczak, Cleveland Clinic
View the Handout - Leadership Principles and Practices - Sandy Reeser, Reeser Consulting and Coaching
New in 2018
The first 125 individuals to register will receive a complimentary copy of the book Continuing Professional Development in Medicine and Health Care, by William F. Rayburn, Mary G. Turco and David A. Davis. This resource will help you design, deliver, and evaluate evidence-based continuing education and professional development programs with the goal of keeping practitioners’ knowledge, skills, attitudes, competencies, and performance current and patient-centered. Authored by key thought leaders in the field, including members of the Society of Academic Continuing Medical Education (SACME), the book presents today’s most advanced thinking on how to empower clinicians to continuously improve their performance throughout their professional careers.
In an era of rapidly changing health systems, anyone responsible for educating and developing health care professionals will want to take advantage of the insights presented in this book. Please note, supplies are limited, so be sure to register early to receive a copy of the book at the 2018 IACME Annual Meeting. Register and receive the book
Call for Posters
The programming committee of the IACME Annual Meeting 2018 invites you to participate in a poster session that will provide you an opportunity to present your poster abstract to colleagues with mutual interests. Submit your abstract to Judy Jacobson at email@example.com by May 11, 2018. See the Call for Posters form for further details. Download Call For Posters
Post-Meeting Happy Hour and Meet-Up: 345-5:00pm
Make plans to join fellow colleagues for a relaxing beverage and social time following the conference at the Punch Bowl Social (1100 American Lane, Schaumburg).
Created for professional of all experience levels, this year’s Annual Meeting is one that you don’t want to miss!